Tuesday 12 March 2013

Chase and Status - 'Blind Faith' 12/03/2013

Now, i don't know if it was the appearance of the ever illusive sunshine that did this to me but Blind Faith... what an effing good song!

 Driving down the A6 listening to BBC Radio 1 around 2 pm, sun is shining (thought i'd set the scene for you guys here) and C&S's Blind Faith starts to play. Suddenly memories start to flood my mind, memories of 2011's Benicassim and Parklife Festival.... even a grotty, sweaty but epic night on New Years Day at Sankeys! Watching Chase &Status in Benicassim was one of the best experiences of my life, they played a small stage which made it even more epic. The crowd was so ready for this set and soon the mosh pits appeared, these mosh pits rivaled Queens of The Stone Age pits... i was impressed, but scared out of my wits!

Here's a photo of the guys showing off their new England shirts (I'm in that crowd behind them woohoo).



 Blind Faith is the song that kick started my love for Chase & Status, even the video floored me and i'm glad to hear that this song is not getting old for me!

So here it is, Chase & Status's 'Blind Faith'...


No comments:

Post a Comment