Saturday 16 March 2013

Jessie Ware - 'What You Won't Do For Love' 16/03/2013

Jessie Ware, what a lady! Not only is she my style icon (see picture below) but her album 'Devotion' has quickly become one of my favourite albums, all year it's been at the top of my Spotify list. Can you blame me? her voice is like butter!


The Mercury Prize... how did Wares album not win?!? I mean yes Alt-J are pretty epic too but JESSIE WARE. I realise this isn't a good argument here, but seriously listen to her album if you haven't already and see if you have the same opinion.

Now the reason i've chosen 'What you won't do for love' is simply because i have a connection to this song. Back in my teenage days i had Tupac's greatest hits and his cover of this song was so good, so so much better than the pop bands around at that time, think 911 :/ Wares version however blows it out of the park!

In other news i NEED to see her live!

Have a listen, see what you think

Jessie Ware - 'What You Won't Do For Love'...










No comments:

Post a Comment